Friday, March 24, 2017

Miss Babs Spring 2017 Knit-Along

Have you heard about the Miss Babs Spring KAL? Miss Babs is hosting the knit-along in her Ravelry Group. Has one of the patterns in the Spring Collection caught your eye? This is great time to pick a pattern and knit with your Miss Babs Yarns that you have stashed away.

Basic rules:
  • Knit up any one of the ten Spring 2017 collection patterns.
  • In Miss Babs yarn.
  • WIPs are OK.
  • Make a Ravelry project page with photo(s) of your project.
  • Finish by May 1 to be eligible for prizes: one $100 gift card and one $50 gift card to missbabs.com.

I am joining in the fun by knitting my own shawl pattern, Furinji, for my sister. She chose the color Blarney Stone in Keira. Miss Babs has such great colors to choose from.
It's working up pretty quickly. I find the garter stitch portion of the shawl very soothing. It's great for watching Netflix at night because I don't have to pay too much attention.
I am really enjoying seeing knitters knitting my Furinji Shawl. It's always fun to see other peoples yarn and color choices. Veronica (GoldenIris on Ravelry) has modified my pattern by adding beads at the edge of her shawl. Take a look at her finished shawl and her instructions for adding beads. It's beautiful!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Good readd